Sunday 15 March 2015

Font Mood Board


These various fonts are some options I may consider for my Masthead font and other various conventions throughout my hybrid genre magazine. A font that stands out is the last font I used as it'll allow me to have my masthead in a large font size so it spans the page and so it's quite tall so it doesn't appear like a banner at the top of my front cover. Based on the size ratios of this font I'll most likely have the font size at roughly around 90-110. In addition to this to make my masthead stand out more i'll most likely have the "in" of the masthead in a different font and possibly a different colour to make it stand out. This will also make the other two words of the masthead stand out on shelving. Thus telling the target audience that the magazine is about Music in Motion. This will be used to attract the target audience to look at the magazine in further detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment